9/11/2013

Not Much to Say

The Tramp
A sit with mustache in its title wouldn't be complete without Charlie Chaplin's character The Tramp.  Growing up, my dad had a 38 mm projector and we watched Charlie Chaplin and Stan and Ollie silent movies.  Even had a projector screen mounted in the ceiling in his office.  They keep showing commercials on AFN of Chaplin in a movie where a house is spinning, he falls and fixes the chimney and the roof falls onto the ground as Chaplin stands still and doesn't get hit or hurt.

Not much going on today.  Seems the stock market is up and it is getting slightly cooler here.  We actually saw some cumulonimbus clouds today, but no rain.

Scaled back (or up) my workout slightly.  Had another guy running to spot me on my squat.  At this weight, it's probably a good idea if I schedule a spotter.  Maybe I can borrow one of the guys who gets paid to clean the bathrooms.  This week or next week I'll shoot for the 1,000lb club T-shirt.

Squat: 5-320, 5-320, 4-320
Overhead press: 5-160, 4-160, 4-160
Deadlift: 5-395

I think for Christmas I'll ask Santa for chalk.  The last few weeks I've been asking around to borrow chalk when I get to my deadlifts.  Thankfully it's cooling down, so didn't really need it today but I still borrowed a piece.

Mint tea and milk.

Remember, the volume of a sphere is \!V = \frac{4}{3}\pi r^3.