9/25/2013

Mustache Knife

No matter who you are, this will get you in the mood.
I've never seen "Inglourious Basterds" but Brad Pitt plus mustache plus knife equals manliness.  If he uses that to shave...wow.  I've only crafted a few knives, but perhaps I should set my sights on a longer Bowie style knife and call it the Mustache Knife.

Not much time here left, less than eight days, so I've been cleaning my snack drawer at work.  Here's two dorm room paleo experiments.

Earl Grey, ice cold and soaked almonds.
I've made the refrigerator (such a hard word to spell!) tea previously, so that isn't anything new.  Soaking nuts and then drying them is supposed to make them healthier and remove some of the anti-nutrients.  What better place to try this than with my own free water bottles?  The triceratops is just for fun.  However, don't be the one who falls asleep listening to music and have a triceratops sneak up on you.

He's listening to this.

In fifteen hours I'll make my squat and/or bench press attempt.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment